Trade Development Unit
To enhance the well-being of the Malaysian oil palm industry through the dissemination of comprehensive and latest market information on Malaysian palm oil.
To implement the registration of contracts regulation and to ensure compliance of conditions imposed on the license regarding submission of Customs declaration forms.
To disseminate comprehensive, accurate and timely information on the domestic, export and world oils & fats market situation to facilitate trade decision making.
To provide inputs for establishment of a national palm oil development policy.
The information provided by the Unit are:
- Daily, weekly and monthly prices
- Prices of FFB, oil palm products and processed palm oil & palm kernel oil products
- Export & Import
- Export of palm oil and other palm-based products by volume, value & destination.
- Import of palm oil, palm kernel oil and palm kernel.
- Information on world oils & fats situation.
- Country Profile.
- Input for government policies.
- FTA negotiations
All information can be viewed in MPOB website and Division publications such as Palm Oil Update, Review of the Malaysian Oil Palm Industry and Malaysian Oil Palm Statistics.
Any enquiries, please email to
- Prices - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Export & Import - email@example.com
- World Oils & Fats Situation - firstname.lastname@example.org