Trade Development Unit
To enhance the well-being of the Malaysian oil palm industry through the dissemination of comprehensive and latest market information on Malaysian palm oil.
To implement the registration of contracts regulation and to ensure compliance of conditions imposed on the license regarding submission of Customs declaration forms.
To disseminate comprehensive, accurate and timely information on the domestic, export and world oils & fats market situation to facilitate trade decision making.
To provide inputs for establishment of a national palm oil development policy.
The information provided by the Unit are:
- Prices Daily, weekly and monthly prices
- Prices of FFB, oil palm and palm oil products and processed palm oil products
- Export of palm oil, palm kernel and palm kernel cake
- Export of oil palm products and finished products
- Export of oleo chemical
- Export of palm oil, palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake and oleo chemical by destinations
- Data on import of palm oil World Oil & Fats Information on world oils & fats
- Information on other palm oil producers
- Country Profile
- Input for government policies
- Industrial Master Plan, Multilateral and Bilateral Negotiations
All the information can be viewed in MPOB website and Division publications such as Palm Oil Update, Review of the Malaysian Oil Palm Industry and Malaysian Oil Palm Statistics.
Any enquiries, please email to